Canada is among the favourite countries for anyone to live on. This is really because their government authorities were in charge of making a system of life focused on providing the very best situations to its residents. Moreover, it is among the places with natural metropolitan areas and its authorities have made it a highly environmental destination that takes complete advantage of its resources without negatively affecting the surroundings.
Its levels of quality of life are so high that 3 of the major metropolitan areas happen to be in the rank of the TEN cities with the very best quality of life on earth, particularly: Vancouver, Toronto and also Ottawa (More on: Canada electronic travel authorization).The most interested information is it absolutely was in Canada where the glove was invented, in 1883, despite the fact that Canadian sports par excellence are lacrosse and ice hockey. And also, to continue with the list, we enumerate some other interesting information below.
- 1. In Canada, there exists a ratio of 1 instructor for every 12 pupils, that helps an individual education that has led the nation to have among the finest academic systems in the world, with all the largest production of adults of productive age group that have had higher education. Furthermore, every area is autonomous and they are free to create their very own educational method because there is no national system to govern it.
- 2. In 1967 the very first UFO airstrip in the world was built in the province of Alberta, specifically in San Paul, Canada. The first concept belongs to ??W. R. Treleaven and Ken Reed and it also consisted in developing a small airstrip that will be designed utilizing stones from each state of Canada. Additionally, official flags will be placed around it representing all the provinces and, in the middle, it would be put a time capsule with directions to be opened on June 3, 2067.
- 3. Another of the most peculiar characteristics of Canada could be seen in their traditions. Among the major traditions of the country, there is a so-called “Polar Bear Plunge.” It is a kind of practice that consists of welcoming the New Year through a cold bath in the Pacific Ocean every January 1st. Every year, countless Canadians perform this practice.
- 4. The name of the nation derives from the Iroquois ancient word “kanata”, whose interpretation implies “settlement” or “hut set”, the word was initially used by the traveler Jacques Cartier (More on: Canada electronic travel authorization). For the researcher Juan Francisco Maura, the word Canada originates from the name provided by the Basque and also Portuguese fishermen to the channel between island of Newfoundland and the Labrador Peninsula.
- 5. Canada is the second country with the clearest air on the planet. Its major cities are made of eco-friendly infrastructures, distributed in a way that instantly decongests traffic. In addition to that, its production follows the concept of ??renewable energy and gives its items a recyclable and eco-friendly procedure.