All you have to find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the favorite travel destinations, and also a large number of business opportunities, it is essential that the Visa process to be simplified.
The Visa to Egypt is an electronic travel authorization developed for folks that wish to travel to Egypt for vacation. This program speeds up the application procedure to secure new visas. The tourists can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your visit.
You are able to obtain this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only through an online application. This new procedure was implemented by the Egyptian government.
Visa to Egypt requirements
There are several prerequisites the holidaymakers need to take into consideration to be able to get the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most crucial ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which won’t expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are many forms of visas, so you have to check if your nationality is eligible for the electronic visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you are able to apply for an electronic visa, ensure that you accomplish the online form without having mistakes.
- Utilize your credit or debit card to pay for the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is required, so be sure you get a scan or picture of it to upload.
- After you obtain the online visa you need to print a duplicate of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What to choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re trying to get a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you must select its type. Based on how you planned your trip, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Visa to Egypt
This type allows a 30 days stay and are also valid for six months, starting off the issue date. When vacationing with a group, one individual can apply online for all the tourists, but every one of them should accomplish and also sign their own forms. This does not apply for parents or guardians, who will sign the applications for their children.
If you intend to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so having a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Do not forget that you’ll need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you are merely passing through Egypt and it will take less than 48 hours, you don’t need to obtain a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
If you decided to take a number of visits to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you can leave and come back as you like. This kind of Visa can’t be obtained on arrival, so you must apply for it in advance. It will let you stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you chose to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and get back when necessary.